I’ve uploaded version 2.0.0 of the Modern Units Graphics Set (MUGS) to EDIBLE. This update adds bomber aircraft to the MUGS set and is the last of the air group I plan to add for the time being. This set includes almost 80 tiles, split into five groups. Bombers also include cross-over aircraft such as strike fighters.
I’ve tagged this as a full release (version 2.0) as it includes the full list of aircraft and I will be focusing on ships in version 3.0. Progress towards the next version will have to wait until next month. I have a game of Pathfinder and Twilight Imperium at the first half of the month which will be occupying my attention. Once some of these events are done, my attention will return to this website.
Here is a quick overview of the types released in this set:
- Tactical Bombers. Close range bombers meant to work as direct fire support against ground units. They are durable against ground forces, but struggle against other aircraft.
- Strategic Bombers. Long range bombers meant to work against strategic units such as forts and cities. They are capable of using strategic missiles and stealth.
- Maritime Bombers. Land based bombers designed for anti-submarine and anti-ship warfare.
- Fighter Bombers. Fighters converted for bombing. Attacks like a bomber but defends like a fighter.
- Electronic Warfare. Bombers designed to combat radar capable land units, including anti-aircraft units.
For information on the previous additions to this set, you can follow the previous releases here.Download File