This Random Map Generator is tailored for use with the Modern Units Database (MUD) available on EDIBLE. This will generate a map that utilizes the intended features of this set such as diverse efficiency levels, distance, and terrain diversity.
To use the map generator:
- Verify the values below match the expectations for the map you plan to create. If you don’t select a value, the map script will set a value for you.
- Click the Create Map button. This may take a few moments to complete.
- Depending on your browser settings, you will either be prompted to download a file or be directed to a page with the code.
- If you are given a downloadable file, save it and then move it to your game’s map folder (Windows default location is %AppData%/../LocalLow/KBSW/EmpireDeluxe/maps). If you are not able to find your downloaded file check your firewall and anti-virus settings.
- If you are taken to a web page of map code, Right click and same page as a file to your game’s map folder. This may register as a HTML file but should load correctly in the game.
- Start Empire Deluxe, open the map editor, and verify the map loads correctly.