| |

Map Script Naming Bug

It’s been pointed out that my map script still includes issues with the city naming.  I looked into it and it appears that EDCE doesn’t have multi-language support.  Some characters don’t have issues but others do.  I am going to make a guess that it only supports German and Spanish character sets.

When I get some time, I will try to build a script to remove the diacritics from all names to just end the issue.  It’s too bad though, as I did enjoy some of the unique names that were produced from the database I used.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *